Thursday, July 23, 2009

Go Pro Hero camera install

My buddy ,Kenny from the r/c field and now a skydiver ,picked me up this cool little camera to put in my flying S1-S . I mounted it on a tab held in place by the canopy halo.The camera sits right at the canopy/windshield junction, about three inches above and forward of my head.I still have to figure out the sound on it though.The plane has a cut down for Reno canopy but there is just enough room.
The sequence is the 2009 Sportsman IAC . I'm flying over my friends grape vineyard .The dark green that you see in the video is about 3200 feet long and the pond is center box.The sequence begins and ends with the traditional 3 wing wags.I liked this video and will have to get some coaching from the ground as I see some flaws in some of the 45 down lines.(Shortline after roll.)

No comments:

Post a Comment