Thursday, March 5, 2009

What am I trying to accomplish here?

I already have a beautiful, flying Pitts S1-S..Why another? Well ,My primary Pitts I feel is too pristine to modify.It has a 3200 rpm heli O-320 in it.
I have been intrigued by the Wolfpitts ever since I saw photos of it.I don't want to hack my plane, so I bought a rebuildable wrecked S1-s off of EBAY to make into A Wolfpitts type plane.Since the age of 11 when my grandfather taught me how to weld with oxy/acetylene,metal fabrication has been one of my favorite activities and creative outlets.I quit racing Nascar/IMCA modifieds that I built myself in 2000(Too OLD to continue successfully) Since I've learned how to fly and reached the level where i have a COOL pilot job(skydiving) I've turned my focus to building this really cool Wolf type plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment